The Department of Electrical Engineering (including the Institute of Electronics Engineering, the Institute of Communications Engineering, and the Institute of Photonics Technology) at the National Tsing Hua University currently has 65 faculty members, 462 undergraduate students, and 1,010 graduate students.
The department is inviting applications for faculty positions at all levels (professors/associate professors/assistant professors), and applicants with the following expertise are especially welcome：
Applicants with outstanding records in other areas will also be considered. Required application materials include:
1. A cover letter specifying the position to be applied for, as well as the candidate’s academic expertise
2. A resume including the candidate’s education background, research interests, research achievements, publication list, and teaching interests
3. A research plan statement (5-year prospect)
4. Photocopies of degree certificates and transcripts
5. Photocopies of major publications and research achievements
6. Three reference letters (which should be sent directly from referees and should contain referees’ signatures)
7. Any other helpful materials All the required materials should be received by Aug. 30, 2014.
Please send the application to: Prof. Chin-Liang, Wang,
Chairman Department of Electrical Engineering National Tsing Hua University 101, Sec. 2, Kuang-Fu Road Hsinchu 30013, Taiwan, R.O.C.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org